Georg Schaeffler fortune

georg schaeffler fortune 12579

Georg Schaeffler is a German businessman worth billions, owner of 80% of the holding company INA Holding Schaeffler GmbH & Co. KG, which also includes Schaeffler AG. His mother, Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler, owns the other 20%. How rich is Georg Schaeffler?

Attorney. Born on October 19, 1964 in Erlangen, Germany. Georg Schaeffler fortune is estimated at around 10.5 billion euros. Schaeffler studied business administration from 1986 to 1990 at the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland, and worked for the Schaeffler Group from 1990 to 1996. He later graduated from Duke University with a law degree and a master’s degree and practiced international business law in Dallas. Both inherited their assets from Schaeffler’s father, Georg Schaeffler, who died in 1996. Schaeffler is Chairman of the Supervisory Board of the Schaeffler Group and a member of the Supervisory Board of Continental AG. As of March 2020, Schaeffler was ranked the 96th richest person in the world by Forbes.

Bourgeois name: Georg Friedrich Wilhelm Schaeffler
Parents: Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler, Georg Schaeffler
Georg Schaeffler size: 1.83 m
Nationality: German
His career began: 1990

What is Georg Schaeffler’s net worth?
Georg Schaeffler’s assets are currently € 10.5 billion.

Training: Duke University
Is also often searched for: Jürgen Thumann, Stefan Quandt, Beate Heister, Susanne Klatten.

Visit Updated Ideas for more useful and informative articles!

Georg Schaeffler fortune
Like, share, and tag a friend who would also love to read this. Visit Updated Ideas regularly to get updates on new posts!
Thanks.

Leave a Reply

Scroll to top
error: Content is protected !!
%d bloggers like this: