Our Lady of Perpetual Help parish has a long history and is one of Scottsdale’s oldest Catholic churches. It was founded in 1949 in Old Town Scottsdale and later moved to Miller Road. A tornado damaged the original parish in 1968, but construction was completed in 1978. The parish is a Catholic Christian community in Scottsdale that holds regular masses and grants sacraments. To learn more about the history of the parish and its history, read on!
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Church in Scottsdale