In today’s accelerated and equally stressful life, you hardly get some time for leisure, which you definitely want to make cherishing and memorable. But taking out the time for planning the beautiful dinners may feel daunting. Everybody thinks about those romantic and luxury dinner dates, late-night strolls, candlelight dinners with the slow music in the background and wants to experience them with their partners. However, many people find it hard to plan everything perfectly and pay attention to every detail, the dress, the menu, the decoration, and everything. If you also want to celebrate romantic moments with your partner, this guide will help you.
How to Plan a Romantic Dinner at Home
You must be wondering how will you arrange a perfect candlelight dinner. Well, you won’t even have to step out of your comfort zone for planning a romantic dinner. You can plan all this at your home. Follow these seven tips and arrange a beautiful date night for your partner.
- Decorate your table with an exquisite marble candle in the center and surround it with tea candles. You can use beautiful candle stands or put the candles in glasses. You can decorate your whole house with lots of candles. Turn off the lights and enjoy your memorable night with the beautiful marble-scented candles by 1986. Let your partner’s favorite marble candle so he will always associate the memory of this romantic candlelight dinner with the scent.
- Besides marble candles, flowers are the most romantic gift to give your partner, and who said flowers are only for females? A surprise with a flower bouquet makes everybody delighted no matter you are male or female. Decorate the place with a red rose or any flowers you like. Don’t forget to put some flowers on the table as well. The flowers will refresh your partner instantly.
- Send an invitation to your partner. Yes, take the initiative and surprise your partner with a cute invitation. If your husband is too busy with his office work, send a warm invitation in the office mail so it can get noticed quickly. He will definitely sum up his office work as soon as possible to be a part of your surprise. It is an excellent way to bring him home soon.
- Wear the most beautiful dress from your closet and blow away his mind. If your partner likes any of your dresses wearing that would be a great idea. The way you are presenting yourself is as important as the presentation of the surprise dinner.
- Don’t forget the last and exciting part- the desserts for the final sweet moments. Your partner will be going to love the gesture. If you can cook, prepare the dessert by yourself or buy his favorite dessert from the restaurant. Don’t forget to pay attention to the presentation. The most excellent representation of food will create a long-lasting and unforgettable impression.
- After doing everything just as planned, spend some quality time with each other while enjoying the best music. Romantic music can set the perfect moment for some dance moments. These beautiful moments will increase your love for each other and refresh your relationship.
- Catching together the sunrise or sunset is also so romantic. So, if you find any chance of celebrating this moment, don’t make it go wasted. The happiness your partner will feel by what you have arranged with love will make you feel grateful. And the small happy moments such as melancholic tunes, chit-chats, and laughter will make your day more magical.
Tips and Ideas to Make Your Dinner Memorable
Now let’s come to the most important part of the plan. You need to understand what to do. Here are some more tips for you to make your dinner extra special. Must follow all these tips so you will know what to do on your special dinner night.
1. Cook or Order an Exquisite Dinner for Your Date
You might be thinking that this is an old-school thought. But nothing is old school when the happiness of your partner and romance is concerned. All the husbands love homemade food, especially if it’s made with love by their wives. So, if you can cook, don’t miss the opportunity to please your husband with your cooking skills. Cook his favorite food and surprise him. If you don’t know how to cook and know that your menu will ruin the vibe, you can order your favorite food because he loves you anyway. Don’t forget to put enough effort into the presentation.
You can get as creative as you can be for the happiness and romantic impression of your partner. If you are thinking to cook on your own, cook it in advance to enjoy a smooth and mess-free night. Take out your fancy glasses and plates to create the difference. These tips will help you win your partner’s affection.
2. Capture Your Beautiful Moment
You have planned such a romantic night; you have done so much work and put lots of effort into making this night memorable. Now capturing this moment and saving it for a lifetime is something you definitely should do. The pictures always make you remember every detail of your special days. Clicking the moments of your romantic candlelight dinner will save the memory of this moment. Capturing these moments is so easy these days. The semi-professional cameras, your smartphones are always with you. Take it out and capture the moment of love you are celebrating.
Choose a good background or sit on the table you decorated with love and effort, set the lights, and apply a romantic filter. Smile with joy and love and capture the pure feelings. Some candid shots at these moments also work wonders.
3. Dedicate a Warm Toast to Your Partner
The fancy drink always adds colors to your evening. You have lots of options available choose the one you both like and get the splendid opportunity to dedicate a big toast to your partner. Toasting is a warming and loving gesture on special occasions for the people who accompany during the beautiful evening. So, why not normalize it on your small romantic date nights. With a good plan beforehand, you can easily impress your loving partner. Choose a special moment for the toast wisely where you both can have a special link.
4. Buy a Unique Gift for Your Partner
Oh, you can’t imagine what a beautiful and long-lasting impression a beautiful gift can create. Your planned gift does not necessarily have to be expensive to impress your partner. You can keep it simple, unique, and beautiful. Present the gift with acute presentation and at the perfect moment. Your partner will get surprised by looking at the massive amount of effort you have put in to make him happy. Men can also do this by gifting a cute piece of jewelry or perfume. If you already got an invitation from your partner when you were at work, you can buy a present on your way home to surprise your wife back.
5. Go for a Late-night Walk
Don’t end your beautiful night at the dinner table. Keep it continue by going out on a romantic walk. If you don’t want to go out, then don’t. Instead, make a cup of coffee or pick your drinks and spend some quality time on your balcony. Catch up the sunrise if you both have spent enough time waking up. If your partner likes to watch movies, you can surprise him by planning a movie night as well. Put your mattress in your TV lounge and enjoy a sleepover with your life partner, who is your best friend too. Make memories to cherish in your future.
Delicious Dishes for Your Candlelight Dinner
When planning a romantic dinner, how can you forget about the menu? The dishes will create an as good impression as the marble candle, lights, and decor will. Let’s know about the five delicious dishes you can make by yourself. Making at least one of these will make your partner happy, and you will also feel great because he will surely like it. Here are the simple easy to cook dishes:
· Alfredo Pasta
If you both like pasta, any style of pasta will work well. However, alfredo pasta is the most fulfilling dish you can prepare in less time. Making it is also simple, and you can pay more attention to all the other tasks going in the background. You can make it even more delicious by adding pieces of grilled chicken. A creamy and cheesy hot pasta will make your partner happy when he returns home hungry.
· Delicious Pizza
No one on earth doesn’t like pizza. Also, making pizza is as easy as making pasta, and you can choose this option as well. Prepare the dough 2 to three hours before, cut all the vegetable toppings and prepare the sauce in advance, so you can quickly bake the pizza at the end and serve it hot and fresh. Add some fries to his platter to make it exquisite and tempting. Keep the dishes simple so you can focus on the presentation.
· Grilled Chicken
Aromatic grilled chicken is the yummiest addition to your romantic candlelight dinner table. Marinate the chicken in advance and make it perfectly grilled. Serve with lemongrass and a delicious sauce. Mashed potatoes are a great option as a side dish in the platter. It is an easy recipe to pair up with a drink.
If your partner is a chocolate lover, make some delicious chocolate cupcakes for a dessert. Decorate it with sprinkles, chocolate chips, whipped cream, and love. If you both like the touch of coffee flavor, add it to your cupcakes. A coffee flavor enhances the aroma of freshly baked cupcakes.
· Heart-shaped Brownies
To complete your romantic dinner with a cute ending, present fresh and warm chocolate brownies. Cut the brownies into a heart shape to make them look more romantic and cuter. Your partner will surely adore the effort and appreciate it. You can add colored cream or sprinkles as well to make it attractive.
Planning a beautiful and romantic candlelight dinner is not a difficult thing to do, as long as you are doing it with love and happiness. You and your partner do so much for each other to make each other happy. Therefore, these small efforts from your side will further nourish your relationship and make you both feel lucky and blessed. Hopefully, this article will help you enough to make your partner feel great about your presence in his life. Enjoy your beautiful moments, make memories, and wish you the best of luck for your romantic and beautiful date night.
Read Also: A Simple Guide to Decorating a Dining Room
One thought on “How Can We Make a Candlelight Dinner Romantic with a Marble Candle”