Sustaining non-surgical and non-invasive cosmetic treatments like body cavitation have fewer risks and dangers involved than surgeries. This procedure is explicitly a solid replacement for liposuction. People prefer this over surgeries because, of course, nobody wants to be under a knife.
A surgical procedure most likely involves at least some sort of downtime and anesthesia for fat removal from the body’s targeted areas. However, ultrasound technology is used to break the fat cells with no downtime or sedation.
Many people still doubt the reliability of this procedure in terms of safety. If you doubt the safety and effectiveness of body cavitation too and have some concerns about it, this article is just for you.
How Does it Work?
In this procedure, low-frequency ultrasonic waves and radio frequencies are used to tone the body using radio frequencies. As a result, fat deposits get surrounded by the bubbles these waves form. When these bubbles burst, they break the fat deposits into the lymphatic and interstitial systems, after which they are drained there.
These fat deposits then turn into free fatty acids and glycerol, which the body uses. Finally, the free fatty acids get transferred to the liver and are defecated.
- Body cavitation is a painless process. Therefore, you should experience no discomfort during or after it.
- It costs way less than liposuction.
- You don’t have to spend too much time recovering after the process.
- You are not at any kind of risk during or after the process. Especially considering other invasive methods where fat reduction cannot be done without anesthesia and cutting.
- This procedure can be performed on any part of the body carrying extra weight.
- Body cavitation doesn’t involve any anesthesia, blood, or bandages.
- It uses low-level ultrasonic waves, which only break down the fat and leave the surrounding tissues intact.
- These therapy sessions don’t take more than 20-60 minutes which is very convenient and manageable. You can even get this procedure done while you’re on your lunch break.
- The results of ultrasound fat cavitation therapy are prompt and visible almost right away.
- You don’t have to do much to reap the benefits of this therapy after you sustain it. All you have to do is eat healthily, increase your water intake, and maintain a moderate exercise program.
- If you’re not a healthy eater, you might have to struggle as you need to maintain a proper diet to achieve long-term results. Eating fast food and not exercising after the procedure will entirely kill its effects.
- Most people might see a visible difference in the first session. Still, you might need to take 6-12 sessions on average for optimal results.
- It is not ideal for people who want an overall body and weight loss transformation. You shouldn’t be over 30lbs of the ideal weight you want.
If the pros of this procedure are convincing enough, you can run an online query for “Ultrasound Cavitation near me”. You will get plenty of options in your area.
Safety And Effectiveness
Body cavitation has nearly zero risks involved. However, it is not free of side effects. Some people sustain mild redness, pain, temporary bruising, and discomfort. In addition, if you don’t hydrate yourself properly before the procedure, you may feel slightly nauseous. Anyhow, the good news is that none of these effects will last long. They will pass away shortly.
In some rare cases, there are some lump formations, bumps, depressions, valleys, or hills in the treated area. So, it is best not to delay and visit your surgeon as soon as you notice something. The professionals will guide you on exactly what you need to do.
While the results of this procedure are known to be effective but the extent of its effectiveness varies from patient to patient. In addition, the body type and individual health history of the patients factor into the effectiveness of the procedure.
However, to maintain its effectiveness, you need to follow an exercise regime and a healthy diet, ensuring lasting results.
Remember that this is not a weight-loss treatment but a fat removal one. So, if that’s your aim, this procedure won’t be effective for you.
Ultrasound fat cavitation therapy is the most effective method for people who have been struggling to lose unwanted fat from their bodies. You will instantly get noticeable results without any pain or bleeding. Once you get this procedure, you can maintain your body with the help of a healthy diet and exercise. So get rid of the fat from all of the problem areas like back fat, love handles, or unsightly cellulite.
|Like, share, and tag a friend who would also love to read this. Visit Updated Ideas regularly to get updates on new posts!|