What’s a”srat” woman? But by Urban Dictionary’s definition, it is an abbreviation for”sorority”, dependent on”frat,” that is utilized to spell out the women who hang with all the bros than using their own sisters. They are the ones who are best buddies are all dudes, except for their girlfriend that they have known since birth. There are so many other factors that can make you a more”srat” woman, but for today, here are the top 10:
- You would rather shotgun a beer compared to take a snapshot of watermelon vodka. Whatever you need is to love an ice-cold Coors together with your buds and see the match.
- Going apparel shopping is not just your cup of java. I mean, who wants lots of dresses anyhow?
- You learn more about soccer than everything you sorority sisters. The super bowl is most likely one of the favorite times of the year.
- Your notion of a”going out outfit” is likely your sweetest t-shirt, jeans, plus a few converse so that you’re totally estimating the women who get far too dressed up to get a frat party.
- You are never going to cry in front of anybody, like. If you do, this person is somebody who you know you are going to grow older with.
- You’ve got some serious attitude and spunk for you personally. Ladies, do not you dare start a battle. I am not unless you desire a black eye and a tooth.
- You seem as if you are completely trashed once you try walking in heels, even though you’re 100 percent sober—likely not the most underrated encounter you have encountered.
- You are probably the ideal partner in a beer bong, not because you are completely enjoyable and amazing, but since you make virtually every shot.
- You get educated to behave more”lady-like” every time you visit your grandma.
- You are brutally honest. You do not lie or sugar-coating anything. You state exactly how you are feeling, as you feel like saying.
Keep visiting our blog for more interesting articles.