Honda Activa 6G is a mileage scooter that comes with a starting price of Rs. 70, 810 in India.
This amazing scooter is available in 4 variants and 8 color options including Falcon Blue Metallic, Matte Axis Grey Metallic, Matte Mature Brown Metallic, Pearl Nightstar Black, Matte Magnificient Copper Metallic, Matte Steel Black Metallic, Pearl Precious White, and Rebel Red Metallic. There is also one special edition variant available for sale but that’s a limited model. If we look at the previous data, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd ended the year 2019-2020 by selling over 6.5 lakh units sold. The major contribution in these numbers is because of Activa 6G and Shine.
As per the data, the Honda Activa 6G Model is one of the highest-selling scooters in India for quite some years and that’s because of its excellent reliability, smooth cycle, and engine parts that run for long. Apart from all this overall cost of service is quite reasonable and affordable which makes it even more popular amongst the buyers. This scooter has an updated BS6 motor along with some new features and a cosmetic overhaul.
Below are some of the top features for you all if you are planning to buy a Honda Activa 6G.
- Cosmetic Updates in Honda Activa 6G – The overall design of Honda Activa 6G is quite the same as Activa 5G and the outer bodywork might appear the same but 6G has a new front fender and new chrome trim on the front apron. The scooter has one air intake and the tail section is elongated to include a new external fuel filler cap, grabrail’s design has been changed slightly, and 6G is comparatively longer with 23mm longer floorboard and longer seat. However, 18-liter under-seat storage remains unchanged.
- New Motor – Honda provided an all-new motor in Honda Activa 6G to offer better bottom to mid-range performance for perfect performance in the cities. According to Honda, the new Activa will be 10% more fuel-efficient than before. This scooter has an ACG starter generator and offers a silent start operation as it replaces the conventional motor.
- New Underpinnings –Honda Activa 6G has telescopic front forks and a 3-step preload-adjustable monoshock. 6G also has a new 12-inch front wheel whereas the scooter continues with steel wheels and drum brakes on both wheels to keep the cost maintained. However, with a longer wheelbase ground clearance has improved to another level.
Table of Contents
Some Other Unique Features
One of the most amazing and different features of Honda Activa 6G’s fuel filler cap has a switch next to the ignition slot that also helps in opening the seat and accessing the fuel filler cap.
-The LED headlamp has been carried over in the Deluxe variant.
-Engine kill switch and new pass light switch are given at the switchgear front.
-This scooty has an analogue instrument console. The fuel gauge, odometer, and speedometer all are analogue units in Honda Activa 6G.
Know The Price of Honda Activa 6G
It is one of the budget-friendly scooters with a starting price of Rs. 69,080 for the standard trim. The price varies for the other variants and starts with 70,580. In case you’re looking for the best and most reliable scooter with better performance and mileage then you can surely opt for this.
After all the amazing features let’s have a look at pros and cons of Honda Activa 6G
- Telescopic front fork for the first time
- Refined motor for better performance
- External fuel filler for easy fuel filling
- Low Performance
- No option of front disc
- No boot light as an option and no USB Charging point
- Engine Type: Fan Cooled, 4 Stroke, SI Engine
- Front Brake: Drum
- Fuel Capacity: 5.3L
- Max Power: 7.79PS @ 8000rpm
- Displacement: 109.51cc
- of Cylinders: 1
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Max Torque: 8.79Nm @ 5250 rpm
Also Read: 5 Things Every Luxury Car Owner Should Know
All Other Features You Need to Know About
- ABS: No
- Speedometer: Analogue
- Tripmeter: Analogue
- Shutter Lock: Yes
- Seat Opening Switch: Yes
- Clock: Yes
- Odometer: Analogue
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Braking Type: Combi Brake System
- External Fuel Filling: Yes
Scooters are one of the best modes of transport when you are a little tight on your budget and willing to own your very own vehicle. Honda Activa 6G is one of the superb scooters in terms of everything and comes at a budget-friendly price that won’t burn a hole in your pocket. The on-road price in Delhi starts at Rs. 81,907. However, you can buy this scooter easily in a few easy steps at any online portal like Droom and get it home delivered without any hassle.
So, don’t wait to ride on Honda Activa 6G with your near and dear ones and enjoy the smooth-riding.