Flyers are one of the most popular advertising mediums. Brands give them out daily to advertise their products, discounts, and sales. However, flyers have lost some of their appeal to consumers due to today’s technology rise. Digital media have taken over traditional newsprint flyers because they are easier to distribute online and more inexpensive than print advertisements.
But despite this, there are still some ways that using flyers can benefit your business. Digital versions of flyers are beneficial to both the consumer and the businesses they reach out to, especially in retail stores. Here are seven positive impacts of online flyers on consumers’ shopping decisions:
- The first use of digital flyers is to give marketing information to consumers. Digital flyers are attractive, informative, and easy to view for any person with an Internet connection.
- The second use of digital flyers is timely marketing information to people to whom the business wants to reach out during certain periods. A flyer can be customized according to seasons or occasions, like Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Valentine’s Day, science fairs, etc.
- Digital flyers are cost-efficient; it is cheaper to produce an online flyer than print out paper copies. Businesses can create templates for their flyers with different designs that will surely attract consumers’ attention, like adding vibrant colors or images of their products. Online flyers also have easy-to-use analytics so that businesses can track the number of people reached in their desired audience. This way, business owners know which type of layouts are more effective at reaching out to consumers.
- Another advantage of using online flyers is that they reach out to many audiences. Physical limitations no longer constrain flyers as they can be accessed by anyone who has an Internet connection and a computer.
- Digital flyers, for example, a No Frills Weekly Flyer, are also more customizable than print versions. Businesses can readily access custom software to design their digital flyer and change layouts, images, and texts anytime. It is also easy for businesses to share their online flyers on social media outlets. They can also track where their targeted audience mostly comes from, which will help them better plan their future marketing strategies.
- Another advantage of using digital flyers is that it offers a chance to add video over the text and pictures on the flyer. Businesses can use various online tools to create a video presentation for their online flyer to attract more eyes from curious people to potential customers. Companies can also add video content that professionals have created to give the flyer a professional look and feel.
- Digital flyers effectively reach out to an audience because of their interactive features. Businesses can send links or embedded codes on their online flyer that will be directed to their website. This way, they can advertise and promote their website to the people who have viewed the online flyer and those who have seen it.
As mentioned earlier, today, flyers have lost their appeal because of digital media. However, all forms of advertisements are still used by different companies after all these years because they can still benefit businesses and clients. When using flyers, make sure that your marketing strategies effectively reach your desired audience. Please take note of the positive impacts you get from such advertisements and use them as a guide for future advertising.