What owners of fiber laser marking machines need to know
The owners of fiber laser marking machines already know the convenience and efficiency of the machines. You may be using this machine for business or personal use. Well, you must also be aware of many other things for it to have a longer life and perform better.
You can mark almost everything with fiber marking laser machines, whether it’s metals, premium jewellery, leather, or plastic. It practices utmost precision and safety and produces quick results with any design.
Apart from this, as a fiber laser marking machine owner, you must also be aware of its some pros and cons:
- It is almost maintenance-free. It has no beam path delivery systems and uses mirrors, bellows, and gas-wetted fiber lasers extensively.
- It’s environmentally friendly.
- It is far more affordable than other laser markers, and no maintenance makes it a worthwhile investment.
- It’s two or three times faster than other laser marking machines.
- It uses less power than other laser machines.
- Accuracy and safety are top-notch as there is zero contact between the user and the machine.
- Some low-power fiber laser marking machines may face issues while marking very thick metals.
- You have to adapt yourself initially to the working of the machine. For some, it may not be that comfortable.
How to Operate fiber laser marking machines
Once you own fiber laser marking machines, you will get installation and demos from experts. Well, only a trained person should mark the materials. Also, install it in a dry, ventilated, dust-free, and well-lit room.
To operate it:
- Switch on your machine and adjust the parameters according to your design and material.
- Use USB or other input methods for adding design. It will use vector files or bitmap files. (You must look for compatibility specifications for accurate results)
- Always try to adjust the pre-setting on the computer and machine, and always try test marking. Finally, perform the final marking.
Note: Once you’re done with the project, unplug the machine and keep all tools in their respective places.
How fiber laser marking machines can change your business
Fiber laser marking machines have many applications in various industries like automotive, electronics, medical, aerospace, and many more. Permanent fiber laser marking allows businesses to add barcodes, QR codes, serial numbers, date codes, part numbers, trademarks, and logos to their products. This makes the brand more trustable and contributes to success.
Also, it has significant advantages as it helps to make day and night designs that are readable at both times; you can mark quality and much more. It affects the business as follows:
- It welcomes transparency between business and customers
- Reduces extra efforts and saves time
- It increases productivity as everything is well-marked and ready.
These factors contribute to gaining customer trust, increasing operational efficiency, and saving time. As a result, this update will help you manage your inventory and lead to overall growth. In addition, fiber laser marking machines offer a safe, quick, and efficient working environment, which enhances business goals.