Doing lash lift and want to buy a lash lift kit with all the necessary stuff?
Well, look no further! We have gathered all the relevant information for you.
A-List of Must-Have Lush Lift Supplies
For this beauty procedure, a lash stylist needs a lash lift kit that contains:
- Filler, for quick and effective preparation of the eyelashes for the following application of the fixing agent, without damaging them.
- A fixing composition that allows you to give the eyelashes a shape that you will place on the special form – silicone rods.
- Filler to nourish and strengthen eyelashes.
- Glue for fixing natural eyelashes on the silicon rods.
- A set of silicone rods of various sizes and shapes.
- Tint and special oxidant that allows adjusting the depth of the color, making it lighter or darker, depending on the needs of your clients.
- A tool that helps to separate eyelashes on the surface of silicon rods.
- Tint mixing brush.
- A set of several shallow mixing containers for lamination and tinting.
What Do You Need to Know Before Purchasing a Lash Lift Kit?
It is better to buy all this stuff as a ready-to-use set supplemented with instructions for each item.
In this case, you won’t need to make your own set and test all products yourself.
In addition, the quality of products plays a huge role: it affects the lifespan of a lash lift, low-quality products can easily damage natural eyelashes (they can start to fall out, become too fragile, etc.).
We recommend you to pay attention to the products of the Italian brand InLei – it offers top quality and proven materials highly appreciated by the best lash makers of Canada!
You can buy a lash lift kit of this brand on the website of Canadian company LashStorePro – the official distributor of InLei brand in Canada that offers 100% original production.
LashStorePro is your personal assistant in choosing professional tools for the lash lift!