It is a win-win situation for you when are integrating your small business, medium enterprise, or a large corporation with O365. You need to understand and discover the benefits of migrating to Office 365. You should learn how Email Migration to Office 365 can help drive your enterprise to success through its suite and collaboration tool by improving the efficiencies, productivity of your team.
- Office 365 is much more than Word, PowerPoint, and Excel – It is a lot more than Microsoft Office with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. It is not just a fancy name. It comes with Access, Outlook and includes services like hosted Exchange for emails, OneDrive, SharePoint, and Teams that collaborate with your team from any place. You also have the option of video streaming, Yammer for an enterprise, and Power BI for Advanced Analytics.
- A Good Bargain – Everything which is offered by MS Office is provided by Office 365 at only a few dollars per month per user along with email services and cloud storage which is a good bargain.
- Your Profit Increases – It is now possible to jointly modify Excel spreadsheets and word documents. Improved features and tools are offered by O365 which thoroughly increase the productivity of the team. It reduces turnaround time in all your customer engagements, resulting in a better conversion of leads and better satisfaction from customers.
- Surprising Simplicity – All the apps within O365 are very easy to use. Your time is saved in terms of training to learn how to use these tools.
- It comes with you – You can access Office 365 on your mobile. Whether you are on a trip or at some functions, you can quickly respond to a customer complaint. As all your documents are securely stored or shared on Cloud storage, which is OneDrive, you can access it from any place, at any time, and from any device. Also, Microsoft offers a SharePoint Cloud Migrationservice which helps ease the task by migrating or copying the content or document library from the source environment.
- Collaboration – Most of the time of employees are either engaged in meetings, sending emails, or participating in group conversations. During that time, your business is only as effective as the collaboration between your employees. Office 365 provides features like Office tools, Exchange online Outlook for Shared calendars, Outlook for task assignments and OneDrive for shared storage, and many more.
- Use Familiar Tools – When you are working on O365, you will always find yourself working on familiar and favorite apps like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Outlook, etc.
Microsoft Office 365 is one of the best platforms for your business which helps you to increase the productivity, collaboration of the team members and seamless information exchange with partners, and faster turnaround time in your innovation and sales cycles.
All these benefits of trusted tools and services of O365 can be provided by Hosted Virtual Desktop Provider like Apps4Rent which makes them the right choice for your business growth.