Like some other “bomb” cocktails (for instance, an “attraction bomb”) the beverage is served as a one-shot along with a glass of electricity beverage along with it. The drinker drops the chance to the glass and drinks the entire thing together.
But you are probably better off purchasing it in a pub compared to a poker table because it can get pretty cluttered.
What is at a Vegas Bomb?
When some cocktails are rather rigorous in their components, the Vegas Bomb is supposed to be an enjoyable and flexible beverage, so don’t hesitate to play with the proportions and components to your preference and what you’ve got available.
The classic recipe for your Vegas Bomb cocktail is:
- Crown Royal
- Peach Schnapps
- Cranberry Juice
- Red Bull, or similar carbonated energy drink
Makes two Vegas Bomb Shots
- 1 1/4 ounces Crown Royal Whiskey
- 1/4 ounces Peach Schnapps
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- Red Bull or other energy drink in a separate glass
- 2 – 4 ice cubes
- Cocktail Shaker
- Bar Strainer
- Shot Glasses
- Bar Glass
- Red Bull
- A Boston-style cocktail shaker is best for many cocktails.
- Shake for approximately ten minutes to blend all the ingredients.
- Pour the mix into the shooter glasses, employing the pub strainer to prevent the ice from decreasing into.
- The shooter ought to be dropped to the glass and the entire thing drunk together fast.
Scroll the rest of the site for more useful articles…