Cisco is constantly looking for ways to ensure training and certification program meets the current IT market needs. Cisco has incorporated the most recent technological advancements and changes in this field. It was necessary the fact that today’s job profiles necessitate new skills. Changes have also resulted in the consolidation of various certifications into a single one. This article will cover Cisco 350-401 ENCOR exam and why you should take it. This article will teach you everything you need to know about this important exam, continue reading 350-401 ENCOR.
What is CCNP (350-401 ENCOR)?
Core Cisco CCNP Enterprise (350-401 ENCOR) The Cisco certification is one of the most sought-after certifications available because it gets linked to four other Cisco certifications, namely:
- CCNP Enterprise
- CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Experts)Enterprise Wireless
- Cisco Certified Specialist Enterprise Core
The training and certification exam fulfills the requirements for the Business Concentration exam. They are also eligible to take the CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Lab exam. The ENCOR certification is a prerequisite for the CCIE Enterprise Wireless lab exam. If you pass the ENCOR exam, you can also choose the Cisco Enterprise Wireless track. The Implementation and Operation of Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) v1.1 course teaches candidates how to configure, troubleshoot, and manage enterprise wired and wireless networks. For further information on CCNP (350-401 ENCOR) click to read more.
Who is eligible to take this exam:
ENCOR certification is available at the professional level. As a result, those pursuing this certification training are employees/students with critical networking skills. This course is open to the following professionals:
- Network Engineers at the Mid-Level
- Administrators of Networks
- Engineers in Network Support
- Engineers in the Helpdesk.
This course covers all of the specialized skills that prospective employers seek. So, if you want to gain networking experience, this course is ideal for you.
Measured abilities include:
The Cisco 350-401 exam consists of 90-110 questions that must be answered in 120 minutes by candidates. This exam assumes you are capable of implementing critical business networking technologies. The following topics are in the Cisco 350-401 exam:
- Virtualization (10%)
- Network Assurance (10%)
- Architecture (15%)
- Automation (15%)
- Security (20%)
- Infrastructure (30%)
Advantages of taking the Cisco 350-401 exam:
For a variety of reasons, this certification will help you stand out from the crowd:
- This certification allows you to work with a variety of international organizations. Many organizations seek skilled professionals who are up to date on the latest networking technologies and certifications. As a result, including the Cisco CCNP Enterprise certification on your resume will make it much easier to gain entry into such professional organizations.
- Your abilities will get recognized on a global scale. Cisco is a market leader known for its extensive training programs and professional certifications. As a result, your efforts for the Cisco CCNP 350-401 ENCOR exam get identified by every hiring manager.
- Passing the Cisco 350-401 ENCOR exam will provide a solid understanding of networking technologies and keep you up to date on the latest security and automation trends. It will elevate you to the ranks of the most deserving members of the organization for which you work.